FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning is a leading HVAC company serving commercial and residential customers in Alberta. Among other things, we offer air conditioner, furnace, boiler, hot water tank, hood fan and dryer vent installation, repair and maintenance services. To learn more or book a service call, contact us today.
However, if there’s something you want to know about your HVAC system, you may find the information you need on this page. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
1. How often should you have your HVAC system serviced?
Your HVAC equipment should be inspected and cleaned at least once a year. Ideally, your heating system should be serviced in the fall and your air conditioning unit inspected in the spring. In addition, most HVAC manufacturers require proof of annual service to honour any associated warranty.
2. How can you increase the lifespan of your HVAC system?
3. How often should you clean/replace the air filters in your HVAC system?
4. When should you replace your HVAC unit?
5. What are the benefits of clean indoor air?
6. Does indoor air humidity matter?
7. How can you tell if your HVAC unit is still under warranty?
8. What HVAC unit size do you need?
9. To what temperature should you set your thermostat?
10. What happens if you need your HVAC system repaired after hours?
As a leading heating and cooling company in Calgary, Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning offers AC and furnace installation, gas fitting services and more. We also carry industry-leading air purification and ventilation systems. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.