For Calgary Home and Business
Installation, repair or replacement.
AIR PURIFICATION IN CALGARY
On average, Canadians spend 90% of their time indoors. Consequently, if you’re breathing in air that’s full of dust, allergens, dirt and bacteria, it can impact your health and well-being. One way to combat this issue is to install an air filtration system or air purifier in your home or business. Fortunately, Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning Inc in Calgary carries a variety of air purification systems, including electronic air cleaners (EACs) for both residential and commercial customers. To learn more about purchasing and installing one of these products, contact us today.
HOW AIR PURIFIERS WORK
Air purifiers use several internal fans to force indoor air through a series of filters that remove harmful particles such as dust, pollen and bacteria. Once the system filters the air, it gets re-circulated through your home or business.
5 benefits of using an air purifier
Taking steps to improve your indoor air quality has a number of advantages. Here are five benefits of installing an air filtration system:
1. They remove allergens. Air purifiers effectively remove irritants such as pollen, pet dander, mould and dust from the air to reduce allergy and asthma symptoms and prevent reactions.
2. They eliminate bad odours. Air purifiers remove unpleasant cooking smells and cigarette smoke from your indoor air. In addition, they can neutralize chemical vapours from cleaning products that are harmful to your health.
3. They neutralize germs and bacteria. Air purifiers trap microscopic germs and bacteria that can make you sick. These devices can therefore help reduce the risk of transmitting and contracting COVID-19.
4. They reduce stress and increase productivity. Studies indicate that air pollutants can increase stress levels and reduce productivity. Consequently, cleaner air has a calming effect on the body and can boost your performance.
5. They improve the performance of your HVAC. Air purifiers increase airflow and help maintain adequate ventilation. As such, they can reduce dust and dirt buildup in your HVAC system helping it work more efficiently and consequently extend its lifespan.
To ensure you get the most out of your air purifier, keep in mind that it needs to be regularly cleaned and maintained. If you want worry-free upkeep for your air filtration system, the Harmony Heating & Air Conditioning Inc protection plan may be right for you.